Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Night-time Skincare Routine



Hi there!

I thought I'd share with you the steps I go through every night to remove my makeup and get my face clean and ready for bed! I'm not really a big fan of spending loads of time in the bathroom cleaning my face, however I do realise that it is a very necessary step, because a) I wear makeup and b) well, I'm not getting any younger, am I?

First, I always take up my eye makeup (if I am wearing any). Right now I am using the Rimmel "Just Let It Go" Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. I can't say I love it, but it does the job and gets most of my eye makeup off.

Then, I use the L'Oréal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution, to get rid of the majority of my face makeup, and I have to say, it does a really good job!

Next, I go in with my cleanser. Most nights I use the Liz Earle "Cleanse and Polish" Hot Cloth Cleanser (which I mentioned in my January Favourites), as it leaves my skin squeaky clean and hydrated and removes any last trace of eye makeup.

After that, it is time for toner. This is a step I never miss, because it just makes my skin feel super soft and adds an extra layer of hydration. I am currently using the No7 "Soft and Soothed" Gentle Toner (also another favourite!).

And last, but certainly not least, I use my Boots Botanicals Hydrating Night Cream All Bright all over my face and neck and the Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack just under my eyes for some extra hydration (and prevention of under eye bags!).

And here are a couple of photos showing the "before" and "after" stages. Not the best (as with all the photos I have posted here, they look a little bit grainy), but I am in the market for a new camera, so until then, my iPhone it is!





What is your night-time routine? What kinds of products do you love using?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...