Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Rose Libertine



Just recently, I had this overwhelming feeling that I wanted to buy a pink nail polish. Even though my nail polish collection is perfectly adequate (despite half my collection having been left behind in Greece), I didn't actually own anything that was more rose-y hued... So, I decided to take advantage of the 3 for 2 on everything Boots have going on right now and out I came with three lovely new nail polishes!

In the photo, I am wearing the Rimmel 60 Second version of nail polish in the shade "Rose Libertine", along with a coat of the Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in "Clear" as a top coat. As soon as I saw this one on the Rimmel stand, I knew I had to get it! It is just a perfect, happy and fun shade of pink, with coral undertones and it's definitely one of the prettiest colours I have ever worn on my nails!

Two things I love about this Rimmel nail polish are the formula and the brush! The actual polish has a lovely consistency and goes on really easily. I think I would have been okay with just one coat on my nails, but decided to go with two, just to get a neater effect. As for the brush, it is probably one of the best brushes I've ever used. It's wider than normal brushes, meaning that the process of completely coating one of your nails takes no more than two swipes. Easy peasy!

I know I am definitely going to get a lot of use out of this colour!  I feel it is perfect for this kind of weather - where it's starting to get warmer, but it's not quite there yet -, but it will also be perfect in spring and summer!

Well, this has quickly turned into an overenthusiastic post... Oh well! 

Have you bought any new nail polishes that you love recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...